Friday, November 10, 2006

Well uhmmm probably smoked about a quarter last night, drinking soem beers, alex stathis lost his virginity to a 340 pund whale it was pretty sweet, taylor found out that he was actualyl adopted and his family has completly abanded him and left him for the cold rivers, breaden roney took a chop then proceded to puke becuase it was his 20th, that was pretty impressive. and for myself i have just been choppinh dropping sloppin u no just doing meth and ruining my life becuase i wanna be a bum and not work. then i proceded to tell my mother that all bums should be living on the street becuase thewy are crack heads then my mom proceeded to get very emotional on this situation and try to defend them, but then i got angry and turned the steering wheel in to oncomiing traffic to end her life. take that BITCH(jk i love u) THEN IM COOL ROCK IT ONE TWO THRee four

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wallpapered

Anonymous said...

that is a disturbing photo.

Anonymous said...

and i think it changed my life.

Anonymous said...

www.blogger.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading www.blogger.com every day.