Friday, November 10, 2006

Smokin' real dope n'



as for the snowskate...well chris nailed a sick ass front boardslide on this pipe we found, then proceeded to pursue the taste of cafeiene with me and we hit starbucks....it was a pretty fun day due to the snow conditions...thanks weather man. All of us chilled and watched every car as they failed to get up the hill., hahahaha prety funny actually, I was new to the sport...i got hit with a snowball twice, one hit my eye, so a pussed from my eye this yellow liquid for 6 hours straight.....Chris got a double thai chea latte grande mocha frappachinno double capped latte mochiaddo style beverage which is hot.......and i got a reg. coffee, no big deal. I DUNNO WHY CHRIS LIKES IT SO COMPLICATED. i got confused. then we got some booze and got real fucked up!!!! yaaaa tonight corey,scott, ac, dustin, and curt are coming up....should be good times in a few hours....cant wait......by the way I have a broken foot, but I am still tryig to giver..........EVERYONE GIVER WHENEVER THEY CAN....LATER ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dick is in my ass

Anonymous said...

my ass is n ur face could you lick my balls for me?

Anonymous said...

The zack attack is back jack

Anonymous said...

from outerspace

Anonymous said...

make love by the fire like bryan

Anonymous said...

to rose pedals

Anonymous said...

flap your wings more