Wednesday, May 17, 2006

HIP HOP BUNNY HOP SKINNYS AND LIFE




HOLLA HOLLA ITS WENDSAY! VERY A HOT ONE A HOT WENDSAY. Road my bike for an hour so far at 12 ish to 1 and filmed a few new lines of my self at lafarage that was NEAT kinda FUN. Got my pay cheque quite stoked! saturdays gonna be off the chain as they call it so get ready PIG COMP GALORE starts at 3 hazel dont forget. Gonna eat a SUB and meet alex at the SKATE PAVILLION for a few laps go dig and long board i guess after THEN TO THE SIGHT OF THE JIB FEST I AM OFF TO, I WILL TRAIN LIKE A RAT IN A MAZE! if u like crackers and soup YOU SUCK its hot out go for an ice bath. You take showers to get hot i take showers to coool DOWN YAH! over and out BLOGG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4391/donjuanad7we.jpg

PHOTOSHOPED!!!!!

Anonymous said...

NEW BLOF ON TODAYS EVENT