Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAZEL BOWL PIG COMP SAT




HAZEL BOWL PIG COMP SATURDAY! get ready bouchers masterplan is about to drop this should be stop one in the summer pig comp seeries probaly outa 3 or 4 who nos! after party after at the beach have a fire and stuff should be neat so get out there. I WILL WIN nipple to flat YA YA YA! if u have any questions like DIRECTIONS email me or bouch dylansheidow@hotmail.com and his is on there so yeahhh. On another note i just got back from diging dirt id say the frist one is done so cool! charles riley and evan all showed up. On my walk there i saw some guy id say he was crazy he was yelling do u no when the last time i had sex was i laughed. WHATS UP{

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOODIES MAKE THE BOYS JUMP ON IT

Anonymous said...

FUCK ALL OF YOU. YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON THIS IS HAPPENING WHEN I'M AWAY IS BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'LL WIN. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

ÆÅ^ØØØØØØÅÆÆØÅÅÄ"¤WkrekFa

-Mark

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm as pissed as Mark. I WILL make it to one in the SERIES.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»