Sunday, February 14, 2010

ITS MY FAG BIRTHDAY AND MY DICK STINKS

My wife says my dick stinks and she can't bare it?
I my wife was sexually healthy when we met and she never refused me. I didn't notice the warning signs when early in our relationship she could barely conceal gagging. Then as our relationship got worse -over ten year period- she was brazen enough to yell during a fight that my dick stinks and she cant' bare it. I don't have any sense of smell owing to a longstanding sinus problem so I don't know if this is just an excuse but we haven't had sex in years. As for a bj, that is out of the question. Not that I ever ask. I'm so tired of being rejected I don't even make any advances anymore. But could it be that my cock does actually pong?We are very unhappy together and I go for sex wherever I can get it (I think she knows - and has even said whoever can tolerate my stink dick is welcome to it). Marriage on the rocks. Even if this problem gets cleared up, she's scared of STDS because she knows I go around. I couldn't care about us any more but for future please advise. I am not cut. Thanks

No comments: