Thursday, January 11, 2007

MR niggger




I applyed for a job at the HARD ROCK CAFE today that should go well i HOPE, well just have to see, OBIE TRICE IS RAPIN AT A NIGHT CLUB ON THE 30 the night club has beds in it witch is odd i plan to go there and get some teeth. TAra reid is in town and is staying iin a hotel within eye s

ite from me IF i had binoculars i would stalk her but i dont one day ill find her maby tonight since its friday and i figure bye around 4 pm she should be good and hammerd and stumblin around her hotel lobby ill get back to u on this.


Happy late birthday to charles he is 21 and i think evans birthdays this week or next week to my knowledge so word to him to and turning 21, I hear bouch has a girlfriend and ive herd that riley is seeing a mexican women and discussing his future with her pregnet self, i am still complileing the myspace list to add in here for everyone to giggle with i have compiled a few jocks to add thats funny.



I like bourbon and cola more then vodka and orange juice, Good day for all wish me luck on my tara reid event!

No comments: