Wednesday, October 04, 2006

BLOGTHIS apperntly night dancing and fire water


Riley has just infromed me he fucks guys and i like that alot. Last night was me and taylors friday night not my and taylors me and taylors so we decided to pick up some 2l of GROWERS and get ill seeing as there $6 each i tryed for 2 taylro rocked one. Alex decided to get 2 40s to get ill zoe and her friend formerly knowen as the rhino came over. WE WHENT TO A DANCE CLUB and clubed it up but onthe way there angry spiked walked off and did not join alex lerned how to dance with chicks and killed the floor alione we got into a dance off with some dude me and alex won. Some football lookin dudes from san degio loved us. It was quite fun QUITE. changed the set up bye clicking change TEMPLATE cause im pretty skilled. I like to fuck girls not guys but i support riley. He has a pretty kick ass myspace "About me:i am 8'4" i wieght 75lb. im 18 i live in port coquitlam and i am very sexual " http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86684590&MyToken=f8957ca8-232b-4c2d-a951-5d3d7ed6cf2d

i figure he must be fighting off chicks with the pictures he has on there because i am hard as fuck. that is all. ANDY and brian park are gonna be here today apperntly we will see if they call or not ill probaly be on a fuckinhg nature hike or some shit. If i ever saw tinfoil in the woods i waould spaz out and i am ONE spaztastic DUDE. next time some one comes bring me some white jeans so i can tie die them. LOVE DYLAN HARLEY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOEEEE thats how asians say my shit name

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is one of the better updates in recent memory keep it up

Anonymous said...

i know who you are but you don't know who i am and i know where you live and so help me god if you don't take back those things you said about riley i will kill you

Anonymous said...

I saw you there too!

Anonymous said...

AMANDAS A BIG WHOLE I MENT TO WRITE WHORE BUT I FIGURED ID JUST LEAVE IT