Monday, June 19, 2006

COMMENCMENT for the kids


Today is the kids commencment. How cool. Road bikes alone and worked at work thats about it for TODAY well in 2 hours its 1 week away from moving day witch is cool and i posted the last 2 photos are like 6 years apart and i still do the same TRICK just as crappy wow! riley sells stuff. KEROOKE WENDSAY I THINK we need a big group to rock chumbawamba tub thumpin to thatll own. Kyle wilcox comes friday i think. Apperntly i am from the hansons. ANYTHER PHOTO OF ME thats all my computer has people need to sned me photos for this looking at me is geting old the bitches are already all moist from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woowowowowow

Anonymous said...

THE GRAP CAP DIDNT FIT ON ALEXS HEAD.

BEST "GRAD COMMENT" OF THE NIGHT WOULD HAVE TO GO TO TAYLOR
i dont remember it exactly but there were props given to WTA and the burke crew.
THATS WHATS UP